82cook.com을 즐겨찾기에 추가
login form

자유게시판

드러낼 수 없는 고민을 풀어보는 속풀이방

급해요..아마존 도움 부탁드려요~~

^^ 조회수 : 923
작성일 : 2015-11-10 20:57:54

커피샀는데..인제야 승인금액을 보니..20불정도 더 청구가 됬어요.
싸이트가서 보니..shipping&handling이라고.20불청구가 되었네요.

제가 잘 못 보고..배송선택을..그리 했나봐요.

캔슬하려니,벌써 배송중이라 안 된다하는데..

다른방법은 없을까요?

20불 넘 아까워요.급한것도 아닌데..ㅜㅜ

You requested to cancel part of your order which was placed on Monday, November 9, 2015. Unfortunately, we weren't able to stop this shipment and your items will soon be shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you no longer want the items in this order, you may either refuse delivery or return the items for a refund when they arrive. For return instructions, please visit our Returns Center on Amazon.com. Learn more about returning items you ordered.

If you need further assistance with your order, please visit Help & Customer Service.

We hope to see you again soon!.
Amazon.com

메일은 이렇게 왔어요..

IP : 125.181.xxx.195
13 개의 댓글이 있습니다.
  • 1. ..
    '15.11.10 8:58 PM (210.107.xxx.160)

이미 배송 시작한거면 못바꿔요. 환불 안됩니다. 배송방법 변경도 안되구요.

• 2. 혹시 그럼..
    '15.11.10 9:01 PM (125.181.xxx.195)

도착지에서 안 받는다고 해도 될까요???
    어떤 글을 보니 그래도 된다는 글을 봤어요..

• 3. ..
    '15.11.10 9:07 PM (210.107.xxx.160)

you may either refuse delivery 라고 쓴건 니가 배달을 거절할 수도 있고..의 의미지(미약한 가능성), 배달 거절하면 우리는 네 배송비를 받지 않고 네게 환불해줄거야의 의미가 아닙니다. 실제로 저렇게 배송 이미 시작했고 너 곧 받을거야 라고 이메일 온거면 배송비 환불은 거의 안된다고 보시면 됩니다. 그 미약한 가능성이라도 붙잡고 싶으시면 이메일에 있는대로 help & customer service 에 계속 문의해보세요. 하지만 제 생각엔 저거 거의 안됩니다. 미약한 가능성이나마 너는 배달 거절할 수도 있어...지만, 반대로 아마존 역시 님의 배달 거절 요구를 거절할 수 있거든요. 왜? 이미 배송단계를 지나버린 주문이니까요. 저 아마존 8년 이용했던 고객이었습니다.

• 4. ㅜㅜ
    '15.11.10 9:11 PM (125.181.xxx.195)

잘 확인해보고 할껄...
    조언주셔서 감사합니다..
    그래도 모르니..배달거절 해볼까요?

• 5. ..
    '15.11.10 9:15 PM (210.107.xxx.160)

배달거절 여부야 원글님 자유죠.
    단, 배달을 거절한다고 해도 아마 환불액은 배송비를 공제한 이후의 금액일 거예요. 배달 거절할 경우 얼마 환불되는지나 아마존에 알아보세요. 고객의 변심에 의한 배달 거절로 인해 발생하는 환불이기 때문에 환불 배송비는 원글님의 책임입니다.

• 6. 배송비는환불안됨
    '15.11.10 9:17 PM (192.96.xxx.155) - 삭제된댓글

배송 거절해도, 그 거절이유가 물건에 하자 있어서가 아니라면 배송비는 환불 안 돼요.

• 7. ++
    '15.11.10 9:17 PM (118.139.xxx.46)

그냥 공부했다 치세요...

• 8. ..
    '15.11.10 9:19 PM (210.107.xxx.160)

제가 님이라면, 님의 실수로 20불 추가 지불이 이루어진 것이고, 어차피 사려고 했던 물건을 산 것이니,
    배달거절 하지 않고 그냥 쓰겠습니다.
    그리고 이런건(이미 배송이 시작된 주문에 변경사항을 추가하는 것) 아마존 뿐만 아니라 거의 모든 쇼핑몰에서도 안됩니다. 규정이 그렇습니다.

• 9. ..
    '15.11.10 10:56 PM (114.204.xxx.212)

이미 끝난거니 받아서 맛있게 드시고 다음에 실수안하먄 되죠
    저는 배송되었다는데 물건은 없고 아마존에선 셀러랑 얘기하라고만 하고 ..셀러는 나몰라라
    40불 포기했어요

• 10. ^^
    '15.11.11 12:20 AM (125.181.xxx.195) - 삭제된댓글

첫번째 편지This is Lia from Amazon Support.

I understand that you are confused why your Order ID: 002-1041746-9090663 will arrive too soon.

I have look into this for you and I can see that the shipping method you chose for the order is Two-Day Shipping.

I can also confirm that you haven't successfully signed up for Prime and so you are charged for the shipping and handling cost on this order.

However, I do sympathize with you that this distinction was unclear on our website at the time you placed your order. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

To make this right for you as you are not aware of this,I've made an exception to our standard procedure.

We will be processing a refund for the shipping and handling cost on the order , once the order ship out.

Please understand that we need to wait for the items to ship out first.I verified with our fulfillment center and confirm you that your order has entered in shipping process and will be dispatch soon by today.

I will create a follow up on this order, so I can process a refund for you right away.I will be sending you an email once the refund was processed

I have confirmed that we still expect to ship your order in time to be delivered to you by Wednesday, November 11, 2015.

You can always check the most up-to-date status of your order in Your Account. Here's a direct link to the order details:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=002-1041746-9090663

My sincere apologies for the time you have spent dealing with this issue.

Be assured that we are here to take care of any issue you've encountered and we always endeavor to assist our valued customer like you with the best of our service and we'll continue working hard to ensure that we provide the quality support you expect from us.

On a personal level, I appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding in this matter. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
    Lia A.

두 번째로 온 편지

Hello,

I'm sorry for the concern this situation caused you. I completely understand that you want us to cancel your order.

I really tried to help, I tried to cancel your order for Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Coffee, but couldn't because it's already entered the shipping process.

Your shipment is expected to arrive by November 11, 2015. But don't worry, when the carrier attempts to deliver your shipment, you can:

* Advise the driver you are refusing the package if it is delivered while you're at home.
    * Return it using our Online Returns Center (http://www.amazon.com/returns) if the package is delivered while you are not at home. The package will be returned to us, and we'll issue a full refund when we process the return.

It may take 3-5 business days to process your refund once your return has been received by our returns center. You'll receive an e-mail when the refund is processed.

I hope this solution works for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
    Janice B.

Did I solve your problem?

이렇게 왔는데....

제가 취해야 하는 해야하는 것은 뭘까요??

걱정하지 말라~~하는 것 보니...

잘 될껏 같은데..

포기하고 자려고 누웠다가 벌떡 일어났네요.

내일 일찍 일어나야하는데...

도착하면 뭘 하라는 거죠??아마존 리턴센터에 들어가서?

그리고 제가 그 물건을 받기 위해 집에 꼭 있어야 하는 건가요?

그럼 몰텔에 뭐라고 애기해야 하는지요??

I understand that you are confused why your Order ID: 002-1041746-9090663 will arrive too soon.

I have look into this for you and I can see that the shipping method you chose for the order is Two-Day Shipping.

I can also confirm that you haven't successfully signed up for Prime and so you are charged for the shipping and handling cost on this order.

However, I do sympathize with you that this distinction was unclear on our website at the time you placed your order. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

To make this right for you as you are not aware of this,I've made an exception to our standard procedure.

We will be processing a refund for the shipping and handling cost on the order , once the order ship out.

Please understand that we need to wait for the items to ship out first.I verified with our fulfillment center and confirm you that your order has entered in shipping process and will be dispatch soon by today.

I will create a follow up on this order, so I can process a refund for you right away.I will be sending you an email once the refund was processed

I have confirmed that we still expect to ship your order in time to be delivered to you by Wednesday, November 11, 2015.

You can always check the most up-to-date status of your order in Your Account. Here's a direct link to the order details:

Be assured that we are here to take care of any issue you've encountered and we always endeavor to assist our valued customer like you with the best of our service and we'll continue working hard to ensure that we provide the quality support you expect from us.

On a personal level, I appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding in this matter. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of.

Best regards,
    Lia A.

두 번째로 온 편지

Hello,

I'm sorry for the concern this situation caused you. I completely understand that you want us to cancel your order.

I really tried to help, I tried to cancel your order for Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Coffee, but couldn't because it's already entered the shipping process.

Your shipment is expected to arrive by November 11, 2015. But don't worry, when the carrier attempts to deliver your shipment, you can:

* Advise the driver you are refusing the package if it is delivered while you're at home.
    * Return it using our Online Returns Center (http://www.amazon.com/returns) if the package is delivered while you are not at home. The package will be returned to us, and we'll issue a full refund when we process the return.

It may take 3-5 business days to process your refund once your return has been received by our returns center. You'll receive an e-mail when the refund is processed.

Best regards,
    Janice B.

이렇게 왔는데....

제가 취해야 하는 해야하는 것은 뭘까요??

걱정하지 말라~~하는 것 보니...

잘 될껏 같은데..

포기하고 자려고 누웠다가 벌떡 일어났네요.

내일 일찍 일어나야하는데...

그럼 몰텔에 뭐라고 애기해야 하는지요??

Best regards,
    Lia A.

두 번째로 온 편지

Hello,

Best regards,
    Janice B.

이렇게 왔는데....

제가 취해야 하는 해야하는 것은 뭘까요??

걱정하지 말라~~하는 것 보니...

잘 될껏 같은데..

포기하고 자려고 누웠다가 벌떡 일어났네요.

내일 일찍 일어나야하는데...

그럼 몰텔에 뭐라고 애기해야 하는지요??

• 11. ^^
    '15.11.11 12:22 AM (125.181.xxx.195) - 삭제된댓글

보내는 사람이 다르게 답장이 왔어요~
    혹시나 해서 메일 보냈거든요.
    보내는 사람이 다르니...
    헷갈립니다.

Best regards,
    Lia A.

두 번째로 온 편지

Hello,

Best regards,
    Janice B.

이렇게 왔는데....

제가 취해야 하는 해야하는 것은 뭘까요??

걱정하지 말라~~하는 것 보니...

잘 될껏 같은데..

포기하고 자려고 누웠다가 벌떡 일어났네요.

내일 일찍 일어나야하는데...

그럼 몰텔에 뭐라고 애기해야 하는지요??

• 12. ^^
    '15.11.11 12:22 AM (125.181.xxx.195)

보내는 사람이 다르게 답장이 왔어요~
    혹시나 해서 메일 보냈거든요.
    보내는 사람이 다르니...
    헷갈립니다.

I can also confirm that you haven\'t successfully signed up for Prime and so you are charged for the shipping and handling cost on this order.

To make this right for you as you are not aware of this,I\'ve made an exception to our standard procedure.

You can always check the most up-to-date status of your order in Your Account. Here\'s a direct link to the order details:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=002-1041746-9090663

Be assured that we are here to take care of any issue you\'ve encountered and we always endeavor to assist our valued customer like you with the best of our service and we\'ll continue working hard to ensure that we provide the quality support you expect from us.

We\'d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
    Lia A.

두 번째로 온 편지

Hello,

I\'m sorry for the concern this situation caused you. I completely understand that you want us to cancel your order.

I really tried to help, I tried to cancel your order for Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Coffee, but couldn\'t because it\'s already entered the shipping process.

Your shipment is expected to arrive by November 11, 2015. But don\'t worry, when the carrier attempts to deliver your shipment, you can:

* Advise the driver you are refusing the package if it is delivered while you\'re at home.
    * Return it using our Online Returns Center (http://www.amazon.com/returns) if the package is delivered while you are not at home. The package will be returned to us, and we\'ll issue a full refund when we process the return.

It may take 3-5 business days to process your refund once your return has been received by our returns center. You\'ll receive an e-mail when the refund is processed.

We\'d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
    Janice B.

이렇게 왔는데....

제가 취해야 하는 해야하는 것은 뭘까요??

걱정하지 말라~~하는 것 보니...

잘 될껏 같은데..

포기하고 자려고 누웠다가 벌떡 일어났네요.

내일 일찍 일어나야하는데...

그럼 배대지에 뭐라고 애기해야 하는지요??